Accounting Director with Tax and Legal skillsFiduciary
An international fiduciary is looking for an Accounting Director.
They deliver a wide range of accounting and administrative services to national and international corporate and private clients. In order to continue to provide personalized quality services to a growing number of customers in Real Estate and Private Equity.
They offer an attractive salary with a good package !
- Be in charge of a young and dynamic team.
- Attractive salary (as from 100k).
- Meal vouchers (10,80€).
- Company car.
- Parking spot.
- Overall responsibility of a pool of accountants providing the full range of services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients in Real Estate and Private Equity industry.
- Supervision of accounting, corporate, tax and VAT compliance.
- Supervision of clients board meetings, contributing to board papers and reports.
- Attend and lead client meetings, either on or off site.
- Manage the relationship with the auditors, legal and tax advisors
BTS in accounting/management or Bachelor in Accounting with a minimum of 8 years proven experience in managing a team and working within the trust and company environment at a higher senior level
French and/or German, high level of English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous.
Are you the person we are looking for ? Then, don’t hesitate to apply at this adress : yannis@legrand-associates. com or call me at this number : +352 20 88 12 80. I will be glad to have a discussion with you about this position !
Interested by our other job offers ? : www.legrand-associates. com