Le Grand & Associates guarantees the protection of your data and its confidentiality.
An industrial company with a great reputation specialized in its sector, international reputation in Luxembourg market and in full growth, offers you the opportunity to join its financial teams in order to participate to the annual accounts of the group in Luxembourg (neer to german border) as a Financial Controller.
If you feel the need to evolve in a formative and dynamic team and to grow up in a multicultural context, this position is available immediatly.
- Analysis of the performance of activities (industrial products), costs and results
- Active participation and monitoring of management processes to ensure qualit
- Assist in budget preparation and strategic planning
- Development of the budget process
- Participate in the quotation process to ensure, in collaboration with sales and production
- Support the implementation of dashboards and steering tools for reporting results
- Support the accounting team for certain tasks (encoding of investments, closing entries, etc.)
A first experience as Financial Controller or in Controlling is expected, preferably in a Commercial Company or Industry Sector.
? Fluency in English is imperative, a conversational level of French or German is expected
? You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Controlling/Finance/Audit or equivalent
? You wish to develop in ambitious and dynamic sector with values as communication, team spirit
? You are autonomous, motivated, creative with a strong analytical mind
? A good and rewarding salary according to your qualifications, plus bonus on performance, Meal Vouchers, Pension
? To improve your skills through training at your convenience
? Work in a friendly and dynamic environment within a renowned company in Luxembourg
? Location in Luxembourg, near to german border
If you are fluent in German and/or Luxembourgish and the advert does not necessarily meet your expectations, we have new job opportunities every day, so don't hesitate to send us your application, we will be able to find you a job!
Ready to take up the challenge? Send your CV to email@example.com and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Looking for another opportunity? Then check out our opportunities on legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by telephone on +352 20 30 13 73.
We look forward to hearing from you!