Legal Assistant – Law Firm
Le Grand & Associates has recently paired up with a medium-sized law firm to help them in their recruitment of a trilingual Legal Assistant: French / English / German. The law firm was founded in Luxembourg more than 50 years ago, is active worldwide and a leader in its sector. It is not directly located in Luxembourg-city but rather near the Belgian border, allowing you to avoid the center’s traffic jams.
- Draft legal documents in the three languages: French / English / German
- Filing and administration of the legal documentation
- Organize and attend practice group meetings, draft minutes
- Perform submissions to and searches on the Luxembourg Business Register
- Support the lawyers in the KYC and AML procedures
- You have a good command of English, French and German, be it written or spoken.
- You are dynamic, motivated and determined
- You are rigorous, organized, flexible, autonomous
- You have demonstrated experience in a similar position
- You are eager to learn
- A challenging and dynamic working environment, where you will learn new legal and technical matters daily
- Work in an exciting business environment dealing with international clients
- Foster your continuous professional development thanks to both internal and external trainings
- An attractive salary package according to your experience
Could this job offer be made for you? Don’t hesitate any longer and send your application to email@example.com. We will treat your application with utmost confidentiality.
Is this not the job you have been looking for? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.