Team Leader Legal – Fiduciary – Kirchberg, Luxembourg
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting one of the most well-known trustees in the industry, who assists clients in the 4 corners of the world; Americas, EMEA, APAC.
They are looking for a Team Leader Legal to join their teams in Luxembourg.
You will have the opportunity to have various and varied missions that will allow you to develop yourself at an international scale.
Team Leader Legal Tasks:
- You are in charge of the daily operations of your team in support with legal supervisors
- You will be in charge of your team's results and offer excellent customer service
- You will have to supervise and organize the handling of questions on legal aspects and the company secretariat
- You will be closely involved in sales activity and will be in charge of finding new business opportunities
Team Leader Legal Profile:
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in coaching & leadership would be an asset
- You hold a Master degree in Corporate or Business
- You are focused on high quality customer service and have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English, any other languages will be an advantage
Team Leader Legal Offer:
- Salary depending on your profile
- Bonus based on your performance
- You wil be involved in an international environment
- You will regularly have the opportunity to have training to improve your skills
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.