Le Grand & Associates guarantees the protection of your data and its confidentiality.
An international commercial company in Luxembourg is offering you the opportunity to join them, and manage Team of 2 to 5 people. You will be responsible for all your tasks and will be an integral part of the HR team in direct collaboration with the Head Of HR.
If you already have experience as a Manager in HR Departement or Business Administration and want to improve your skills, this is the job for you!
- Manage and Lead Team to 2 to 5 people: encourage, motivate, oriented
- Organisation the process, procedures recruitement and HR project within your team and HR structure
- You will lead a team of 2 to 5 people - managing / motivating / improving
- You will have the opportunity to reorganize processes/procedures within the HR structure
- Support and advise on government and legal issues
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for the administration of employee welfare: from recruitment to retirement.
- Oversee the payroll function in an efficient and smooth manner, benefits and all audit issues related to HR regulatory
- Partnering with companies - personnel management and development programs
- Other responsibilities may include
A minimum of 10 years experience in Human Ressources Management.
Fluency in French is essential and a good understanding in English is required, other language is considered as a plus (German, Luxembourgish...).
You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Human Ressources or equivalent..
You wish to evolve in a HR, training, benefits, payroll.
You are responsible, Flexible, you have a good communication.
What's in it for you?
An attractive salary with good advantages (Meal Vouchers, Bonus, Flexible Hours, Home Office...)
--> Big company with good team spirit
--> A dynamic environment within a renowned company in Luxembourg and in 100 other contries.
--> Geographic location: Luxembourg, German Border.
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Send your CV to and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Are you looking for another opportunity? Then check out our opportunities on legrand-associates.com.
You can also reach us by phone on +352 30 13 73.