The law firm you would be working for has an excellent reputation in Luxembourg. They work with five star clients. This will allow you to gain experience while working on challenging and rewarding cases.
You would join the tax department which focuses on all kinds of clients (Multinationals, PE, RE, ...). They are currently looking for a tax lawyer specialized in International tax structuring.
Your main tasks
- Advising clients on tax issues
- Advising clients on tax efficient strategies and structures
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing documentation
- Act as a point of contact with foreign offices, authorities and clients
- Build strong client relationships
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Experience in a Big Four or law firm would be appreciated
- Be admitted to the Luxembourg or European Bar
- Master's degree in Tax Law or Economics
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, German or Luxembourgish is an advantage
- Autonomy, organisation and analytical skills combined with a problem solving mentality will make you the ideal candidate
- Salary adapted to your experience
- Meal vouchers
- Parking space
- Performance-based bonus
- In-house training
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!