Our client is a Fiduciary based near Luxembourg City. They are willing to expand their legal team by recruiting a legal officer with the opportunity to work in an international environment with a potential career and a rewarding experience. They are lookign for a Transaction Administrator Legal Services to support this small team. If you are looking for human sized company where you can learn and elvove at your own pace, this is for you!
Your role and responsabilities :
Within the Corporate department, the Transaction Administrator participates in the legal monitoring of a portfolio of clients. The main activities are:
- Drafting of all acts concerning transactions related to the life of the companies (e.g. constitution, dissolution, approval of annual accounts, various statutory amendments, disposal of shares, capital increase and reduction, etc.)
- Preparation and follow-up of legal documents in relation to some external parties (notaries, the RCS, the register of beneficial owners and other authorities)
- The monitoring of one-off operations carried out by these entities (particularly in terms of investment)
- Contract writing, review and negotiation
- Daily management SPV
- Front client relationship for different matters
- Handling of compliance issues linked to some clients (AML/KYC)
- Coordination with supervisory authorities, public authorities, external legal advisors and service providers (central administration, custodians, etc.)
- Preparation of documentation related to the marketing of Luxembourg entities and coordination with foreign regulatory authorities
- Maintaining and updating the internal database
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experience as a similar position in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of Luxembourg law
- Securitization / PE /RE / EU capital market
- Flexibility and availability
- Team player
- Excellent computer and office software skills, Word, Excel and PPT
- Fluent in English written and spoken, French is a +
- Our client offers a remuneration based on your profile, (+/-65.000€).
- This company also offers a great worklife balance and opportunities to quickly evolve in the company.
- Leading provider
- Monday to friday 9am to 6 pm
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations