Senior Regulatory Reporting Officer : International Private Bank
We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Officer for a prestigious International Private Bank based in Luxembourg.
Would you like to join an International Bank? where you can develop your skills in an experienced team. This company has a family and friendly spirit.
You may discover a new work environment and a new inspirational corporate culture.
Your qualities and experience will strengthen a top team.
you will have the opportunity to progress in a professional environment and allowing you real career opportunities later in the group
As Senior REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER
you will be part of the Financial Department and will directly report to the Chief Financial Officer .
- SENIOR REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER Tasks:
- Preparation and monitoring of regulations
- Follow up and upgrade about advice services
- Management of analyses of variations
- Monitoring and implementation of new reporting and compliance regulations
SENIOR REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 5 years of experience in the Banking industry
- Strong knowledge in FinRep/CoRep and Consolidation
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
- Team player
- SENIOR REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER Offer:
- Salary up to 100k
- Good work-life balance
- Pension plan
- Medical Insurance
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien@ legrand-associates. com or finance.lux@ legrand-associates. com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!