Senior Legal Counsel – Bank – Hollerich, Luxembourg
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting one of the biggest International Bank based in Luxembourg. They are currently looking for their new partner as Senior Legal Counsel to complete their Litigation department.
You will work in a multicultural environment and in a bank that offers retail, private, corporate and institutional banking as well as treasury and financial market services. You will evolve in a bank that orients its works to clients by providing innovative solutions and adapted to their needs.
You will be able to adapt your work to the structure and vary your missions regarding clients. It is definitively an ideal environment to improve your skills at an international scale.
The bank was established before 1900 in Luxembourg and now includes more than 2000 people working for them!
Senior Legal Counsel Tasks:
- You will analyze, prepare and manage litigation matters within different jurisdictions
- You will assess the relevant legal approach to be taken in order to successfully managed litigation matters or legal procedures
- You will work in close collaboration with legal and non-legal intermediates
- You will assist the management in adapting the bank’s procedures to legislative changes, new products
Senior Legal Counsel Profile:
- At least 4 years of experience in a Law Firm or in Bank in the Litigation department
- You owned a Master degree in Law
- You are a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Your are known for hitting deadlines and are result-oriented
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language will be considered as an asset
Senior Legal Counsel Offer:
- Salary : based on your experience
- Meal vouchers which will allow you to lighten your food budgets
- Health insurance for your family and yourself
- You will have 34,5 days vacations to allow you to have more time with your family
- Bonus based on your performance
- Various training to improve your work and your skills
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.