Do you dream of joining one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg and internationally? If so, our client could be the springboard that propels you on to the next stage of your career. As well as offering you the opportunity to work on challenging cases for prestigious clients, you'll be working in a stimulating environment that encourages you to develop your skills.
Our client is looking for a senior fund lawyer to join its investment funds and asset management department. They are looking for someone with both solid experience and a strong academic background. In their quest for excellence, they are always on the lookout for talent to add to their teams.
If you want to join this market leader and boost your career, and you meet the criteria below, apply for this job!
- At least 6 years of experience in the Investment Funds department of a law firm in Luxembourg
- Excellent understanding of AIFs regulations
- Outstanding communication and drafting skills
- Pragmatic approach and strong analytical skills
- Luxembourgish Bar or EU Bar
- LLM degree
- Fluency in English
- French and German are an asset
- Competitive salary based on the experience
- Parking spot
- Meal vouchers
- Annual bonus
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our current vacancies at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it with the utmost discretion.