Senior Funds Associate – Law firm
One of the most reputable law firms in Luxembourg is currenlty searching for an Investment Funds Lawyer to take part in the development of their funds departement. Working for this international law firm will enable you to deal with exciting market leading funds activities, while expanding your funds knowledge and benefiting from a competitive salary package.
- Establish UCITS, SIFs, RAIFs, unregulated partnerships and SICARs
- Draft fund documents, negotiate legal and regulatory issues
- Advise on fund financing transactions and on Luxembourg regulatory issues in various cross-jurisdictional regulatory matters.
- Be involved with other European based Investment Funds, Financial Regulatory, Banking and Tax teams.
- Contact with the CSSF.
- Negotitate with counterparties.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Investment Funds Lawyer of a law firm in Luxembourg.
- Good communicator and writer with a native English level. German and/or French would be a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills and pragmatic approach
- Dynamic, open-minded and motivated
- Participate in the development of the funds department of one of the most well-established funds department in Luxembourg.
- Benefit from competitive salary depending on your profile and expériences.
- Be part of a fast growing company within a committed and inspired friendly team
- Take up exciting and enriching challenges
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then don’t wait any longer and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our other opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!