Today we are assisting a client, a global law firm, presents in more than ten countries and employing around 500 persons in total.
Being part of the leading firms on the market of Luxembourg, this company is known for delivering high quality services & tailored solutions towards its clients.
Today they are looking for a Senior Fund Corporate Office who will be working in their brand new offices of the city center of Luxembourg.
- In charge of coordinating the daily administrative and legal formalities for client (regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies)
- You will have to handle tasks like : account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations.
- Maintain & create a good relationships with existing and new clients by delivering tailored solutions as well as ensuring to meet our legal and contractual requirements.
- In charge of the KYC: preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
- You will lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing minutes, agreements and documentation
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Liaise with clients, notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and authorities (the CSSF particularly)
- Bachelors degree, in Law is a big advantage
- 4-8 years o in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
- Previous experience as a Corporate Officer minimum 4 years in a similar environment
- Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is an asset (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI,SICAR,SIF,RAIF)
- Used to work with fund regulation regulated or not : AIF, UCITS, PE,RE etc.
- Fluent in English, German is +
- An entrepreneurial working environment oriented towards team working;
- A challenging position in a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- Working and interacting with a large variety of specialists;
- A llot of trainings and possibility of professional grow
- Competitive Remuneration