We offer you a human-sized company giving you the opportunity to continue your career development in a pleasant and dynamic environment.
Senior Fund Accountant : Tasks
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, coordinating the audits, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Prepare Luxembourg regulatory reporting as may be required
- Build and maintain relationships with external providers ensuring appropriate service levels are met or exceeded
- Prepare and / or review of monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare financial data analysis.
- Understanding complex fund structues and accounting in particular for alternative asset classes like real estate, private equity, private debt investment vehicles
Senior Fund Accountant : Profile
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent in German and English
- At least 3 years of experience in the Accounting field
- Good Knowledge in the fund industry
Senior Fund Accountant : Offer
- Tailor-made package
- Meal vouchers
- Good work-life balance
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.