Would you like to join an innovative and flexible International Investment company?
One of the leaders in the Real Estate market in Germany and Luxembourg, with interests in many countries around the world.
We are looking for an Accountant Real Estate profile that could integrate a human-sized structure and develop these skills with your new colleagues.
A company where the flexibility and human management of the team is a priority.
Where it is possible to have adapted schedules, where you can be absent for emergencies or personal needs because you are responsible for your work.
You will work with a certain autonomy following a continuous training which allows you to progress on the various files brought to your attention.
Also located in the commune of Leudelange,
makes your daily life easier and allows you to avoid traffic jams in the city center.
Senior Fund Accountant Offer:
- Salary up to 90K (depending on your experience)
- Meal vouchers
- Parking Offered
- Good Work-life Balance
Senior Fund Accountant Tasks :
- Bookkeeping for several entities cross the Group
- Reporting under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Contact and relationship management with external and internal auditors
- Management accounts and financial statements
- Preparation and providing information for tax advisors
- Liaise with other external service providers
- Collaboration with the senior accountant for the monthly/annual reporting
Senior Fund Accountant Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At Least of 5 years of experience
- Knowledge in Lux GAAP will be an asset
- Fluent in English and German are mandatory
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.