For our Client based in Luxembourg City-Center we are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant.
The positions offers a lot of great adavantages like the possibility to evolve in your carreer in a Human-Sized Company.
Due to the excellent position in the city center, which is easy to reach by car and by Free Public transport, it offers a big choice of lunch options.
This position offers you the possibility to give space to your talent and to get rewarded for your good work.
- Managing and accounting of Private Funds
- Report Financial statements in LUXGAAP
- Accurate Net Asset Value Calculation (NAV)
- Take care of CSSF reports
- Assist the Audit department
- Respect deadlines
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting/Fund accounting
- Fluent in French and ENGLISH (a must)
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Good knowledge of accounting Software and Microsoft Office Pack
- A good Salary up to 70.000€ to negotiate based on your profile, over 12 months
- 28 days of holidays
- Meal Vouchers of 10,80€
- A flexible bonus based on your performance
- Human-sized company
- Possibility to evolve quickly
If your Profile Matches these criterias, do not hesitate to contact us via our Email adress: fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or have a Call with us at the 00352 208 812 80
We will take care of your profile and see if you match our clients expectation, si get in touch with us !