We are looking for a Compliance Manager for a prestigious International Bank based in Luxembourg.
Would you like to join an International Bank? where you can develop your skills in an experienced team. This company has a family and friendly spirit.
You may discover a new work environment and a new inspirational corporate culture.
Your qualities and experience will strengthen a top team.
you will have the opportunity to progress in a professional environment and allowing you real career opportunities later in the group.
As Senior Compliance Officer
you will be part of the Compliance Department and will directly report to the Manager.
Senior Compliance Officer Tasks:
- Preparation and monitoring of regulations AML & KYC
- Follow up and upgrade about advice services department
- Training Management
- Monitoring and implementation of new compliance regulations
- Reporting to the Group
Senior Compliance Officer Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 5 years of experience in the Banking industry
- Strong knowledge in AML & KYC
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
- Good Communications skills
Senior Compliance Officer Offer:
- Salary up to 90k
- Pension plan
- Medical Insurance
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien@ legrand-associates. com or finance.lux@ legrand-associates. com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!