Senior Compliance Officer – Bank – Belair, Luxembourg
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting one of the world's largest banks, which was founded more than 100 years ago. They are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their team in Belair, Luxembourg.
You will join a wide international network with more than 10 institutions abroad and 1 representative office all over the world. With a view to their rapid development in compliance, they are looking for a new autonomous person to join the compliance team.
You will work for the Luxembourg entity which has more than 50 employees.
Senior Compliance Officer Tasks:
- You will report directly to Chief Compliance Officer
- You will monitor and analyze ongoing regulatory requirements to ensure that policies and procedures are compliant with rules and regulations applicable in Luxembourg
- You will autonomously design and implement new policies and procedures in the context of a set framework
- You will autonomously perform controls to ensure compliance with and internal procedures
- You will manage individual projects within the scope of compliance responsibilities
Senior Compliance Officer Profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in Compliance in a Luxembourg Bank
- You owned a Bachelor degree in Legal or Compliance
- You have excellent communication, drafting and analytical skills
- You have ability to multi-task and self-organize as part of a team
- You are fluent in English, any other languages would be an asset
Senior Compliance Officer Offer:
- Salary depending on your profile
- Bonus based on your performance
- You will have important and varied missions to manage on a daily basis
- You will work in an international and friendly working environment
- Various training to improve your work and your skills
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.