2023 marks a new beginning and many changes. In any case, this is the mindset that this renowned provider service has adopted, in order to complete its teams, and start the new year on the right foot.
This internationally known fiduciary is therefore looking for their next senior AML/KYC officer, why shouldn't it be you?
If you are looking for a rewarding experience that can help you develop your career and diversify your path, keep reading.
Here are the main tasks you'd be assigned to:
- New clients' onboarding
- Taking initiatives to maintain AML/KYC files up-to-date
- Filing and registration of all legal documentation required by the CSSF.
- Participation in periodic audits, compliance and risk sample checks
- Ensure good communication, and an effective understanding of the processes and procedures
Don't hesitate to apply if:
- you have at least 2 years of proven experience in a similar position
- you have experience with funds, notably Private Equity and Real Estate funds
- you talk fluently in English, French and/or German would be an advantage
- you show great motivation, you are a real team-player, you know how to take responsability, be proactive and organized.
Our client and its many benefits awaits you ; an experience in an international fiduciary that could help your career reach new heights, a friendly team in which you could thrive, as well as strong core values you'd be proud to be associated with.
Don't hesitate no more and apply to know more about this opportunity.
Are you looking for another job? You can check out our job openings at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com. One of our consultants will process it in complete discretion.
You can also reach us by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 08 44.
We look forward to hearing from you!