Senior Auditor : Prestigious International Bank
Are you ready for a new challenge as a Senior Internal Auditor ? Are you looking for a rewarding job with real career opportunities? Is having managerial duties something that stimulates you? This is your time to show what you are capable of!
Within a dynamic and challenging environment, this position will provide you a real expertise in Audit and a great deal of flexibility, in addition to career opportunities.
You will be in relation with audit departments of all subsidiaries, directly under the supervision of the top management, a great way to improve your skills and network.
It is time for you to take up this challenge, apply now!
Senior Internal Audit - Offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Real career growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a challenging international environment
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Senior Internal Audit - Tasks:
• Apply and improve audit process on a daily basis
• Plan audit missions
• Proceed Audit of European subsidiaries
• Build good relationships and be a privileged interlocutor of the clients
• Identify, analyse and solve issues, and create reports for the Board Management
• Take part into the audit strategy decision-making process
• Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services
Senior Internal Audit- Profile:
• You have a Master Degree in Audit, Accounting or similar
• You have at least 2 years of experience in Audit of Banks
• You have strong planning and communication skills
• English and French is mandatory, German or Italian will be considered as an asset
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux@ legrand-associates. com one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!