If you want to work in a human-sized company with 70 employees in full growth where your work is recognized and therefore participate in its development, then this position is for you.
Moreover, the organization of this company makes it possible to reconcile work/life balance thanks to its flexible hours which will allow you to spend more time with your family and friends.
This trust company is specialized in accounting, legal and auditing services and is located near the center of Luxembourg city for over 30 years and is easily accessible by public transport to avoid traffic jams.
Tasks: In this position, your main tasks will be:
- You are in charge of a commercial clients portfolio ;
- Identify and evaluate the risks to which the audited entity is exposed ;
- Verify the correct application of the procedures, instructions and legal and regulatory provisions ;
- Participate in the drafting of the mission report and the debriefings of the mission to which you may be involved ;
- Propose improvements and ensure their correct implementation ;
- You build long-lasting, trusting relationships and your ability to anticipate and respond to their needs will make you their preferred reference partner.
- You have a Master Degree (Bac + 5) in Audit ;
- First professional working experience (2-3 years) in a similar position in Luxembourg ;
- Perfect level in both oral and written German, French and English is required ;
- Good writing skills, analytical and synthesis skills ;
- Rigor, reliability and tenacity.
- Meal vouchers worth 10.80 €
- Transport costs reimbursed
- Flexible hours for a better work/life balance
- Health insurance
Are you the person we are looking for ? Then, don’t hesitate to apply at this adress : fidu.lux @legrand-associates.com or call me at this number : +352 20 88 12 80. I will be glad to have a discussion with you about this position !
Interested by our other job offers ? : www. legrand-associates.com