One of our prestigious client is looking for their new Senior Auditor.
If you want to work in a family environment with flexible hours so you can spend more time with your family and friends, then this offer is for you !
Moreover, in this company your work is recognized and you will not be considered as a number.
This company also offers nice careers opportunities that will allow you to challenge yourself and to learn day after day.
Your tasks :
- You are in charge of a diversified portfolio of clients (mainly commercials and financial companies)
- Identify and evaluate the risks to which the audited entity is exposed
- Verify the correct application of the procedures, instructions and legal and regulatory provisions
- Participate in the drafting of the mission report and the debriefings of the mission to which you may be involved
- Propose improvements and ensure their correct implementation
- You build long-lasting, trusting relationships and your ability to anticipate and respond to their needs will make you their preferred reference partner
- At least 3 years of experience in the audit field in Luxembourg in a similar position
- Master degree related to the economics/finance or in a relevant field
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken) is considered a MUST, a good knowledge of any additional language would be considered as an advantage
- Good self-organization skills and keen attention to details
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines and being pro-active
- Level of salary linked to your work experience and capabilities
- Performance bonus and extra-level advantages
- Career development perspectives
- A family-like atmosphere in a dynamic environment
Are you the person we are looking for? So do not hesitate to apply at the following address: fidu.lux@legrand-associates. com or call me at this number: +352 20 88 12 80. I would be happy to have a discussion with you about this position !