Ready for a new challenge ?
An independent financial services provider is looking for a Senior AML/KYC Officer for its Luxembourg office. They provide great services to their clients and spend a great deal of time to deliver valuable work. The company is regulated by the CSSF and deliver services such as ; transfer agency, domiciliation and central administration services to different kind of investment vehicules. Currently in a heavy period of growth, they are hiring for different positions.
As a Senior in the compliance team, you would report to the MLRO and Conducting Officer of the company.
You can find below some of the major tasks that will be asked.
Responsibilities as Senior :
- Drafting and monitoring compliance requests (FATCA/CRS/AML)
- Assessments of quality and accuracy of datasets
- Preparation of checklists and risk assesments
- Database entries and filings
- Review of transaction monitoring, including screening of identification with screening of counterparties
- Review of compliance documents for third parties
- Preparation of internal/external reports
- Preparation of transaction reports
Profile of the candidate :
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Managerial experience would be a plus
- Degree in Law or similar
- Solid knowledge in AML laws and regulations (i.e. FATCA & CRS, MiFiD...)
- Fluency in French is mandatory, proficiency in English is enough
- Good knowledge of standard computer tools
- Client oriented mentality and problem solver
The Offer :
- Salary up to 65k depending on your professional expertise
- Lunch vouchers
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible hours
- Great working environment with no turnover
Take a step in your career and apply down below!
After reviewing your application, Le Grand & Associates will contact you to discuss further about the job if your profile is suitable. Kindly note that we treat all applications with confidentiality.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at the following number : +352 208 808 44 or at email@example.com
Talk to you soon!