Senior AML/KYC Administrator
Tax & LegalSolliciteer nu
Our client is an international service provider specialised in domiciliation and fund services. They are looking for a new talent in order to reinforce their funds services department.
They are looking for a senior AML/KYC Administrator. By joining this company, you will have the opportunity to grow in an international environment and to improve both your professional and personal skills.
- Work in close collaboration with the AML/KYC manager
- Ensure compliance of new clients active in the funds with the AML/KYC regulations in force
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the AML/KYC requirements for investment funds in Luxembourg
- Maintain detailed client records to ensure that all legal obligations are met
- Gathering the necessary documents and constituting client files according to CSSF requirements
- Possibility to coach juniors
- Participate in different controls and audits
- Ensure a professional and qualitative client follow-up
- Communicate effectively with the Transfer Agents team
- Have an excellent understanding of the policies and procedures in place
- Be proactive and show initiative
- Two years in a compliance and AML/KYC related position
- More than 3 years in a Transfer Agency is a real advantage
- Fluency in English, fluency in French or German is an advantage
- Experience in Private Equity or Real Estate would be appreciated
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and motivation
- Competitive Salary based on your experience
- Bonus based on your performance
- Meal vouchers
- Internal trainings
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!