Would you like to leave your service provider and work inhouse in the city center?
Do you want to work as closely as possible to your company? Stop with the emails and customer requests all day long.
You want to evolve in a dynamic environment and make your company prosper while increasing and sharing your knowledge with your new colleagues. Do you want to make your own decisions and be the master of your time? Do you want your work to be judged on quality, not production?
The time has come for you to take on this new challenge.
Accountant / Senior Accountant Offer:
- Salary up to 70k (depending on your experience)
- Good work-life balance
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Meal vouchers
Accountant / Senior Accountant Tasks:
- Bookkeeping for several companies across the group
- Reporting under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Contact and relationship management with external and internal auditors
- Management accounts and financial statements
- Preparation and providing information for tax advisors
- Liaise with other external service providers
- Collaboration in the process of liquidations
Accountant / Senior Accountant Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 2 years of experience in the PE/RE industry
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS will be an asset
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.