Le Grand & Associates guarantees the protection of your personal data
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a very famous international firm specialised in the industrial field based in the south of Luxembourg, close to the border with France and Belgium, is looking to expand its finance team.
So, if you are looking for a new experience with new challenges, a changing environment and a multicultural team that will give you the means to achieve your ambitions, then don't hesitate any longer and send your CV quickly, we look forward to talking to you!
Your missions :
- Ensure the financial planning process (annual budget and quarterly reforecasts)
- Manage annual audits
- Manage the financials closings
- Make the financial statements, accounting reports, forecasts, ...
- Prepare VAT returns
- Deliver trainings for collegues when necessary
Your profile :
- Degree in accounting
- At least 5 years in a similar position
- Experience in accounting for industrial companies
- Strong ERP and tax and VAT knowledge
- Good analytical et managing skills
- Fluent in english and french
The offer :
- A motivating and evolving salary related to your profile
- Free parking or the possibility to come by bus
- Flexible hours for a better worklife balance
- To be part of a big international company, with big financial projets, in a human scale office!
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your CV!
Looking for another opportunity? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates.com.
You can also reach us by phone at +352 20 88 01 17.
We look forward to hearing from you!