One of our clients, a Fiduciary located in the city centre of Luxembourg City, is looking for their future Senior Accountant to strengthen its teams.
If you want to work in a pleasant working environment within a family atmosphere in which you will not be seen as a number but will be considered as an integral memeber of the team thanks to your work then this position is for you.
Moreover, the ideal location of this fiduciary allows you to be close to public transport, which will allow you to spend more time with your family.
- Monthly and quarterly accounting for several and diverse Luxembourg entities
- Reviewing accounting entries in the company accounting system
- Assisting and training juniors
- Preparation of working documents (interest calculations, amortization/depreciation tables, …)
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- You demonstrate at least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar job
- You have an University degree in Accounting or Finance
- You are able to take responsibilities and demonstrate ownership
- You have excellent legal writing skills and a proven ability to handle confidential information and discretion
- You have a good knowledge in Luxembourg Accounting
- You speak French and English. Another language is an asset
- Full-time, or part-time permanent contract.
- dynamic and young team,
- competitive package