Would you like to be part of one of the most important International Banks on the market?
We are looking for a Senior Accountant & Reporting Officer to join our experienced team in the Finance Department.
In order to collaborate with the team in the development of new regulations to be implemented.
We also want someone who can share their experience and ideas constructively within the team.
We are looking for motivated profiles who want to evolve, share their experiences and develop within a challenging environment.
If you are ready for a new challenge. This position is for you.
Senior Accountant & Reporting Officer - Offer:
- Tailor-made package
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Senior Accountant & Reporting Officer - Tasks:
- Prepare all the regulatory reports to BCL and CSSF including monthly BCL reports and quarterly Finrep/Corep/Anacredit
- Prepare the annual accounts in accordance with LuxGaap & IFRS
- Prepare the sections in Long form report related to finance and accounting areas
- Prepare the corporate income tax and VAT return file with support of tax advisor
- Support head of the department and management for all request
- Perform controls and related reconciliations in relation with internal stakeholders
- Prepare and process year-end accounting procedures in cooperation with the auditors and accommodate to other audits
- Achieve consolidation activities
- Take part in the improvement of operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality
Senior Accountant & Reporting Officer - Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 5 years of experience in a field industry
- Good knowledge in accounting regulations
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
- Good communication skills
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume tofinance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.