Senior Accountant RE : Leader Real Estate Company
We are looking for a Senior Accountant for a prestigious Real Estate based in Luxembourg.
You will be part of one of the world's largest real estate companies, with offices around the world. You have the opportunity to join a company with a great reputation on the market and have a very experienced team that will allow you to increase your knowledge and add a real added value to your career.
The office in Luxembourg is composed of twenty people, which will allow you to have a real work-life balance.
As Senior Accountant you will be part of the Accounting Department and will directly report to the Financial Manager .
Senior Accountant PE/RE Offer:
- Salary up to 90K
- Good work-life balance
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Meal vouchers
Senior Accountant PE/RE Tasks:
- Bookkeeping for several companies across the group
- Reporting under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Contact and relationship management with external and internal auditors
- Management accounts and financial statements
- Preparation and providing information for tax advisors
- Liaise with other external service providers
- Collaboration in the process of liquidations
Senior Accountant PE/RE Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 5 years of experience in the Real Estate industry
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS will be an asset
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.