Would you like to be part of the evolution of an office located in the heart of downtown?
Work on a multitude of different projects and collaborate in an international environment.
This company has operations in several countries and markets.
They have an excellent reputation and are looking to expand their current staff.
Are you ready to join a reputable company?
Senior Accountant PERE - Tasks:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- You will review and implement process improvement
- Support external audit process & the preparation of statutory accounts
- Completing any other relevant ad-hoc tasks requested by the Team Manager
Senior Accountant PERE - Profile:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Accounting
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in SPV, Luxgaap, etc ...
- Be a good team-player
Senior Accountant PERE - Offer:
- Tailor-made offer
- Meal Vouchers
- Pension Plan
- Located in the City Center
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!