Do you feel like discovering something else in this new year?
Discover the job of accountant in a different setting.
We offer you the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to evolve in all types of funds.
The team is composed of less than 50 people, the flexibility and friendly spirit of the group is one of the company's greatest strengths.
We give you the opportunity to join a company with great stability and international recognition in all markets.
Senior Accountant : Tasks
• Monthly accounting and reporting responsibilities under several GAAP and statutory reporting under local GAAP (IFRS, USgaap, Luxgaap, UKgaap,etc...) for several entities
• Preparation of monthly variance commentary for accounting movements (p/l and b/s)
• Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Providing support to the annual LUXGAAP audit and quarterly review processes
• Close working with the Tax team on annual tax computations, CIS returns, VAT Returns, ad-hoc VAT issues and preparing quarterly forecasting
• Working with Procurement and AP to ensure consistency of accounting and clean balance sheet monthly positions
• Assisting the Lead Accountant, Senior Managers and VP Controller with ad-hoc project
Senior Accountant : Profile
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- At least of 3 years of experience in the fund industry
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS will be an asset
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
Senior Accountant : Offer
- Salary depending on your experience
- Good work-life balance
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Meal vouchers
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!