Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to join an international prestigious bank?
Our client counts about 90 employees in Luxembourg and is located in the city center (train station). The office is easily accessible and well located.
You will be part of the Reporting and Accounting department along with an experienced and autonomous team.
The company pays great attention to the well-being of their employees and many events take place through the year. Moreover,the management team is open-minded and the working hours are flexible.
Senior Accountant’s tasks
- Transactions reconciliation
- Daily reporting: FINREP, COREP, statistics, ad hoc, internal accounting reporting
- Report to the board
- Annual tax return and VAT return
- Ensure group financial reporting (IFRS, LuxGaap, etc.)
- Ensure and support accounting projects
- Budget and forecast
- Implement regulatory requirements and software
Senior Accountant’s profile
- Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position (banking industry, finance, Big Four)
- Accounting qualifications are a plus
- Fluent in English. Any other language is considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office, Access
- Knowledge of accounting programs is a plus
- Autonomous and analytical spirit
Senior Accountant's offer:
- Tailor-made offer
- Pension plan
- Sport allowance
- Transport allowance
- Formations + company events
- Work life balance
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.