One of our clients is currently seeking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This human-sized company is located close to the center of Luxembourg City and is easily accessible by public transport to avoid traffic jams and gives you access to a lot of facilities such as: restaurants, shopping center …
Moreover, this company makes it possible to reconcile your work / life balance thanks to its flexible hours which will allow you to spend more time with your friends and family
You will have your own portfolio of clients: SOPARFI, Comercial Companies, PE/RE…
If you are interested by this offer don’t hesitate to apply !
- In this position, your main tasks will be:
- You are in charge of your own portfolio of clients
- Accountancy process from A to Z
- You deal with balance sheets, tax returns and VAT for a portfolio of clients
- Daily bookkeeping
- You will be in contact with the customers and you will be able to advise them with precision
- You have a significant professional experience of at between 3 to 5 years in accounting in a fiduciary;
- Perfect level in both oral and written French, English. Any other languages is considered as an asset
- You are rigorous and recognized for your analytical skills, your technical skills and your sense of responsibility ;
- You are autonomous and have an innate sense of customer contact
- Meal vouchers worth € 10.80 ;
- Flexible hours for a better work / life balance
- Attractive package
Are you the person we are looking for? So do not hesitate to apply at the following address: fidu.lux@legrand-associates. com or call me at this number: +352 20 88 12 80. I would be happy to have a discussion with you about this position !