One of our clients, a company who offers a full range of audit, accounting and consulting services, is looking for their new Senior Accountant.
The company located near the city center is recognized for its industry expertise and the quality of their services.
This human sized company offers a better work and life balance. The employees can easily combine their personal activities after their working hours.
If you are interested by this opportunity do not hesitate to apply !
- You will manage a diverse portfolio of clients specialized in real estate, private equity, financial and commercial sectors
- You will manage the whole accounting process for clients : preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- You will prepare legal documents (Corporate) and annual accounts
- You will be in charge of the communication with all intermediaries (auditors, notaries, banks, tax specialists)
- You will coach and supervise the daily work of Junior Accountants and Trainees.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting and have a significant professional experience of at least 3 years in a similar position in Luxembourg
- You have a very good knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting principles and the tax regulations in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset
- You are dynamic, proactive, rigorous and have excellent communication skills
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment
- The opportunity to join a human-sized group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity
Send your resume to fidu.lux@legrand-associates. com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.