Are you looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to join an international and multicultural bank?
Our client counts about 50 employees and is located in Luxembourg city. You will have the opportunity to evolve and strengthen the department with an experienced and autonomous team that has the eager to learn. Thanks to its international network, there is the possibility to be relocated to important cities in the world.
The company pays great attention to the well-being of their employees and many activities with colleagues often take place. The management team wants to build a long-term relationship with each employee and to propose an evolution adapted to each one of them.
Risk Officer’s tasks
- Daily risk management
- Liquidity and market risk analysis and propose improvement
- Middle Office function
- Collaboration with management team on risk events
- Support and collaboration with other departments when needed
- Monitor risk and reporting
- Running key risk indicators and implement new models
- Ensure reports to the Board, the CSSF and BCL
- Implementation of new risk regulations and Luxembourgish law
Risk Officer’s profile
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Fluent in English, any other language is an plus
- Experience in risk and evaluation, banking services and regulations
- Knowledge of the bank industry and foreign business regulations
- University Degree in Finance or related field
If you recognize yourself in the above mentioned profile and if you are results-oriented, analytical, organized, proactive and a team player, this job is made for you!
- Tailor-made offer
- Banking convention (days off, etc.)
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.