An alternative investment fund company headquartered and regulated in Luxembourg is actively looking for a risk officer specialized in Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt funds.
This human sized firm, composed of more than 15 people, provides comprehensive fund management services required by the AIFM Directive. You will join an experienced team in wich you will receive various responsibilities and to manage the risk and compliance from A to Z.
Offer / Risk Officer :
- An annual salary based on your experience
- Package : Insurances, meal vouchers, parking, …
- Be a part of the Risk management team of growing AIFM
- Stable team / Low turnover
- The possibility to take various responsibilities and to grow in the company
Description / Risk Officer :
- Risk assessments for managed funds
- Identify the risks limits and compliance of the funds
- Perform regular risk assessment for transactions
- Regular reporting to the senior management, board of directors
- Implementation of regulatory changes (CSSF, UCITS, AIFMD,…)
Profile / Risk Officer :
- 3 to 8 years of experience in the fund industry
- AIFM and UCITS experience
- Fluent in English : written and verbal proficiency
- Autonomous and well organised
- Real Estate, Private Euqity and Debt funds knowledge required
- Bachelor / Master degree in finance, economics,…
Are you the person we are looking for ? Then, don’t hesitate to apply at the following address : email@example.com or call us at this number : +352 20 88 12 80.
We will be glad to have a discussion with you about this position !
Interested by our other job offers ? : www.legrand-associates.com