Would you like to join a company specialising in investment funds?
A human-sized structure but with an excellent reputation for over 10 years in the market.
You will have the opportunity to join a growing team and take over the management of a junior.
We are currently looking for a profile with good experience in alternative investment funds.
A candidate with previous experience in real estate and private equity is very important.
As the company is mostly French speaking and located close to the Belgian border, you will have all the advantages of a small company,
tailor-made packages, benefits, parking, flexible hours, etc...
If you want to get out of a big structure and take on new responsibilities.
This offer will be perfect for you.
Risk Management - Tasks:
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of risk models for AIF and UCITS fund structures
- Perform stress tests on applicable elements
- Collect, review and monitor reports/documents received from central administrators
- Monitor future regulatory changes to anticipate the impact on the current control framework and implement necessary changes within the timeframe prescribed by the regulators
- Manage relationships with clients and external parties (auditors, delegates, service providers, etc.) in relation to the valuation of the Fund
- Monitoring and reporting in accordance with defined internal standards and processes and in line with regulatory requirements
- Supporting the ongoing development of risk management policies and procedures
- Provide support to ad hoc projects in which the Risk Management team is involved
Risk Manager - Profile:
- Bachelor or Master in Finance
- Fluent in French and English
- Very good knowledge of Hedge Funds
- Good experience in Real Estate & Private Equity
Risk Manager - Offer:
- Package according to your experience
- Ticket Restaurant
- Health insurance
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!