Are you a talented accountant looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact where you will play a pivotal role in our client's success. As a Client Accountant, you will find yourself engaged in a wide range of diverse and challenging projects.
- Develop balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts, and annual reports
- Execute and maintain financial administration for multiple international clients
- Collaborate closely with finance and legal colleagues, as well as external partners such as accountants, law firms, and tax advisors
- Analyze financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
- Thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Possess strong communication skills and thrive in a team-based setting.
- Demonstrate precision, adaptability, and the ability to deliver top-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or an equivalent field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken (additional languages are a plus).
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax, or trust environments.
About the Offer:
- Become a part of a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company.
- Competitive edge and foster innovation.
- Join a company committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented individuals who help create an environment where everyone is valued and respected.
Are you interested in this opportunity ?
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com as well.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 30 13 10.