Regulatory Compliance Officer – Bank
Le Grand & Associates is currently recruiting a Regulatory Compliance Officer on behalf of their client: a well-established bank, willing to reinforce their Legal and Compliance team.
This bank is ideally located near the German border, far away from Luxembourg city’s trafic jams. The Compliance and Legal department is made of 3 people enabling you to work in a friendly atmosphere, where you will have the possibility to learn and evolve very quickly.
- Support the Head of Compliance by managing all regulatory and compliance issues
- Supervise and train Junior staff
- Define and manage compliance montioring
- Perform regulatory watch and risk assessements
- Identity and analyze regulatory texts
- Participate to regulatory projects
- University degree in Law or Finance ; a Compliance or Risk certification will be considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function preferably in a bank.
- Fluent in English and in French
- Excellent IT skills with ideally a good knowledge of compliance IT tools
- Analytical skills including the ability to simply complex topics
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- A dynamic, friendly and rewarding working atmosphere
- Working place near the German border to avoid Luxembourg’s city traffic jams.
- An attractive salary package (meal vouchers, health insurance, 35 days of,…)
- Access to various trainings to develop your skills
Do you think this position could be the right move for your career ? Please send us your resume at legal.lux@legrand-associates.
Please note that our other vacancies are available on our website www.legrand-associates.com
Do you have any questions about our services or vacancies ? Give us a call at +352 20 88 12 80.
We are looking forward to hearing from you !