Our client, one of the global leading real estate and investment management firm is looking for a Paralegal / corporate officer. This firm is well known for creating long-term value thansk to its ability to identify and capitalize on different investment opportunities.
- Preparation of AGMs, EGMs, notices to the shareholders & board minutes
- Assist the group’s companies from the incorporation to the liquidation;
- Filings of accounts and other publications at the RCSL
- In touch with the external counsel and also with notariesregargind all the notarial deeds;
- Act as the supporting point for AML requests and KYC process;
- Able to realize the Legalizing and Apostilling of documents;
- Arrange the signature of legal documents;
- Registering of shareholders up-to date
- Filing and managing corporate legal documents.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Law;
- 5+ years experience in this field
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Detail orientated, result-oreiented, taking initiatives
- Able to work on a large variety of legal matters
- Good communication, positive attitude
- Salary up to 70K depending the profile
- Extra benefits possible
- Possibility of evolution
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations