An international Bank is looking for an experienced Legal Officer to complete their team. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Head of Legal and assist her and the other member of the team on a daily basis. Situated near the commodities, this company is also easy to access. Part of a small team, you will be trained and supervised in order to gain knowledge about investment funds.
Your daily tasks:
- Setting up regulated and non-regulated investment funds
- Assist investment funds in migration, liquidation and closing
- Draft and amend constitutive documents of funds
- Prepare and review funding agreements
- Dealing with CSSF and communicate on CSSF comments until approval
- Assist investment funds for their registration in other jurisdiction, update legal documents and filing of the reports
- Draft and maintenance of KIIDS
The ideal profile:
- A first experience as Legal Officer or similar position
- University degree in Law
- Knowledge of investment funds and corporate law
- Fluent in French and English
- Sense of responsibilities
- Highly organized
- Attractive salary and banking convention
- Lunch vouchers
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Flexible working environment
- Human size company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com.
One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
We can also be reached at the following number : +352 208 808 44.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!