For one of our clients, an International law firm with over 30 offices around the world, we are
looking for an experienced attorney with particular expertise in medicare and biological science.
Your activities will entail but are not limited to: dispute resolution on the matter under several judicial systems, providing advice on healthcare products of clients, R&D, public procurement tenders and compliance and product liability.
The clients you will be working for are the very market leaders in their industry. There will be a strong focus on the interplay with the technology and media sector.
- You possess a Belgian master’s law degree
- You are an experienced lawyer with expertise in medicare and biological science
- You are very fluent in English and you speak at least one of the Belgian national languages Y
- ou work structured and always try to solve the issue as pragmatic as possible
- You are tech-savvy (software such as legal tech)
- For your cases you will have to deal with several different cross-border judicial systems as well as International and European law which will continuously challenge you to determine the best strategy.
- This environment will give you the opportunity to become one of the experts within your field which will prove to be invaluable for your further career prospects.
- Your team consists of experts with varying degrees of experience which guarantees your learning opportunities
- Your dedication will be rewarded not only by interesting career opportunities but also by a competitive financial remuneration depending on your degree of experience.
- You will be working in the heart of Europe, where the magic happens
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your application will be treated confidentially by our consultant Mattiece
Do not hesitate to contact us: +32 2 580 03 09