A leading provider of independent governance solutions to the financial sector, is seeking a highly skilled Manager (client services manager) to join a dynamic team.
With a focus on investment funds, including private equity and real estate, this company offers compliance support and innovative solutions to their clients.
The company gives you access to all the benefits of an International group, you will work in an international environment and in beautiful facilities close to the centre.
We are currently looking for a profile with a few years of experience in the field, and who would like to take on more responsibility as they grow within the structure.
If you are ready to discover more about this new opportunity!
- First point of contact for different clients (operating in the Private equity and Real Estate field)
- Work with the clients and the decision makers to ensure that everything is escalated in a timely manner
- Review the legal, administrative and accounting records with an excellent understanding of Private equity and alternative assets funds
- Act as a Director or manager for the clients
- Link with the different departments internally
- English speaking, German and French are a big asset
- Proven experience and ability to supervise juniors (6 people)
- Good understanding of the investment funds framework
- Great management skills
- 5 years of experience in the Private equity and Real Estate field
- Join an international, highly motivated, and results-driven team
- Attractive package up to 92k!
- Work in a collaborative and innovative environment
- Enjoy unparalleled training opportunities
If you are a skilled Senior Risk Officer seeking a challenging and fulfilling opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com .
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, feel free to contact us at +352 208 812 80, our dedicated recruitment consultant will be delighted to assist you.