If you want to join a well-known and trusted company specialized in alternative investment fund which provides its services to high profile investment funds then this offer is for you.
This international environment company, ideally located in the city center and easily accessible by public transport will allow you avoiding traffic jams and to spend more time with your friends and family.
The company is currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for a number of assigned funds. Funds can be in debt, private equity or real estate.
- Review of the day to day administration of Funds
- Maintain the accounting records of the funds or companies
- Ensure internal and external deliverable
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Supervise other team members
- You have a Master Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication skills, organized, flexible and keen to learn
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in PE/RE Fund Accounting
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, IFRS
- Attractive salary
- Human sized atmosphere.
- International and challenging environment
- Be autonomous on your daily work : manage your clients from A to Z
- Great work/life balance
Are you the person we are looking for? So do not hesitate to apply at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at this number: +352 20 88 12 80.
I would be happy to have a discussion with you about this position !