Our client is a prestigious law firm that is looking for a new Employment and Litigation lawyer.
Challenge and ambition are part of your vocabulary? So do not hesitate to apply.
Joining this law firm will allow you to grow your knowledge and to evolve professionally.
The perfect candidate should:
- Have a first successful experience in a law firm in the employment and litigation fields (2 to 3 years)
- Have a client-oriented mindset
- Have good technical skills
- Have outstanding analytical, writing and communication skills
- You are registered on list 1 or 4 at the Luxembourg Bar
- You have a master's degree in Law
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have great academic references
- Salary based on your experience
- Meal vouchers
- Parking spot
- Performance-based bonus
- In-house training
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!