Are you looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to join one of the most prestigious banks in the world?
Our client counts about 100 employees and is located in Luxembourg city. You will have the opportunity to evolve and strengthen the department with an experienced and open-minded team that has the eager to learn.
Thanks to its international network, there is the possibility to be relocated to important cities in Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, etc.). The exchange and contact with the members of each department is the key to the success of this company.
The company pays great attention to the well-being of their employees and many activities with colleagues often take place. The management team wants to build a long-term relationship with each employee and to propose an evolution adapted to each one of them.
Liquidity Risk Officer’s tasks:
- Analyze, identify and report liquidity risks
- Provide compliance with risk policies and establish an implementation (support and training)
- Collect data and provide reports to management
- Control and determine risks
- Monitor and conduct market research on risk indicators
- Track new market developments and regulatory changes to implement them
- Provide advice to the team regarding market risk exposure
Liquidity Risk Officer’s profile:
- At least of 2 years of experience in the Banking industry
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Good knowledge of Suite Office
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of market regulations and banking risks
- Attractive Package with banking convention
- 13th month
- Meal Vouchers
- Health Insurance
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.