Legal Secretary (FR/EN)
Tax & Legal
Our client is looking for a new executive assistant with a strong sense of customer service and experience of working on legal secretarial tasks. Although the firm is international, their Luxembourg office is family sized and offers a pleasant and friendly working environment. You will benefit from the advantages of working within a large structure while having a close relationship with each of your colleagues.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Reception duties, client service, office services duties, mail management
- Office Management Support
- Legal document preparation
- Time Entry/Billing/Expenses
- Matter Opening
- Business Development
The perfect candidate should:
- You should be bilingual in French and English
- You should have a great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have the ability to work under deadlines and you are well organised
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Any prior experience in a law firm would be an asset
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Parking spot
- Great working environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!