Are you looking for a new opportunity in legal department ? Our client is an independent group based in Luxembourg dedicated to domiciliation and corporate services. They are looking for a Relationship Manager to handle a portfolio of clients on all legal matters. They offer a human work environment with less than 50 employees and possibilities to evolve in a near future, the legal team is composed of 8 people.
Job description :
- Achieving client satisfaction in different areas of service such as:
- Coordination of company incorporation (draft articles, administrative formalities...)
- Manage communication with third parties such as notaries, administration and advisors
- Deal with paralegal aspects of companies (board meetings, general meetings...)
- Coordinate with the accounting team regarding production of annual accounts
- Communicate with client regarding their tax situation and draft tax returns
- Review and and follow up on compliance aspects (AML/KYC)
- Train more junior staff
- You will report to the team manager
- Knowledge of tax and legal principles, notions of accounting would be an asset
- Notions of AML and compliance rules
- Degree in law, economics or business administration
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and French
- Salary in line with the market (based on 12 months)
- Lunch vouchers
- 30 days of holidays
- Pension plan
- Sim pass card
Ready to take up the challenge? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Looking for another opportunity? Then check out our opportunities on legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by telephone on +352 208 808 44.
We look forward to hearing from you!