Legal officer – insurance company
Tax & Legal
Are you looking for a new challenge? Come and take a look on this new opportunity: our client, a key actor in Luxembourg's life insurance industry, is seeking its next legal officer!
Recognized by specialists in the field, this company deserves the important place it occupies today on the Luxembourg financial market, and is proud of the expertise it has gained and still develops today.
If you want to develop your career in life insurance, rest assured that you are making the right choice. Keep reading if you're already interested!
Here are the main tasks you'll be assigned to, among others:
- Legal and regulatory monitoring of the life insurance sector;
- Drafting and updating documentation and agreements;
- Participating in and/or coordinating projects (such as: developing new products and/or services, adapting products and/or services, advising other departments on legal matters...);
- Prevention of legal risks;
- Representing the company in external events;
If you're interested, check if you match the following points:
- You have a Master of Laws (ideally with an insurance specialization)
- You speak and write fluently in French and English (Italian is as great asset)
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience
- Dynamic, friendly, with an analytical and solutions-driven, you like to take initiave and work in teams.
Our client is offering an attractive salary package, based on your previous experiences, know you will be rewarded according to your talent.
Besides all the “classical” benefits you will receive (life insurance, pension, bonus, meal vouchers…) the experience itself is to be taken into account.
International exposure, a wide client portfolio, numerous skills to gain and proven experience in a great establishment await you.
Are you looking for another job? You can check out our job openings at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com. One of our consultants will process it at complete discretion.
You can also reach us by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 08 44.
We look forward to hearing from you!