Looking for another opportunity? A fiduciary in Howald, specialized in corporate services, is looking for its new Legal Officer. You will integrate a human size team (5 people) and work in a friendly environment. Let's join our client, a mid size fiduciary located in the city center of Luxembourg. You will be able to work with flexible hours and start a career in a fast growing company, with evolution oportunities and chances to learn throughout you career.
Here is an overview of your tasks :
- Management of a portfolio of clients (incorporation/liquidation, day to day management of company’s activity);
- Review and coordination of various corporate documentation (services and domiciliation agreements, loan agreements, financing agreements...;
- Bank account opening process;
- Be responsible for the organisation of board meetings and the preparation of board packs;
- Drafting of various corporate documentation (minutes, PoA, attendance list...);
- Manage day to day queries from your clients’ portfolio;
- Coordination with internal and external parties of cross-border transactions (acquisition of participation, PE-RE);
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (i.e. client, lawyers, banks, notaries);
- Work closely to the Compliance team in order to facilitate and coordinate the AML/KYC processes;
- Prepare the relevant KYC documents;
- Fluent in French and good command of English (B2/C1 level) any other language is an asset
- Already an experience in Luxembourg as a Corporate or Legal Officer, in funds would be an advantage
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in the Legal or Business sector
- You are open to learn and gain knowledge
- You are flexible, motivated and dynamic
- You are a team player
The offer :
- Attractive salary
- Perspective of future evolutions
- Extra-benefits (parking/meal vouchers/bonus)
- A company where you are valued as an individual, human first
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to ; One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by mail at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!