We are currently assisting one of the largest banks based in the center of Luxembourg.
They are currently looking for their future Legal Officer speaking English, German and Chinese!
The bank is in the heart of the city center; this will allow you to take public transport without difficulty.
Legal Officer Tasks:
- You will participate in the legal advice
- You will participate in the negotiation preparation of all legal agreements
- You will support in legal research with respect to development of new businesses
- You will participate in the preparation of legal documents and contracts
- You will support due diligence for new and existing products
Legal Officer Profile:
- Between 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You owned a Master degree related to the legal area
- You have knowledge of German Law
- You are fluent in English, German & Chinese
Legal Officer Offer:
- Salary depending on your profile
- Bonus based on your performance
- Subject to the banking agreement
- Periodic assessments to assess your skills
- Internal and external training will be offered to improve your skills
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.